CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Lets link up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love.




1. I’m loving…So you think you can dance. I can’t get enough of this show! I also find the best new music through the choreographers. Every season I download a bunch of the music, especially for the dances I love, and then make a SYTYCD album. I make copies for my sister, sister-in-laws, mother-in-law, and friends too!



2. I’m loving… Dove’s new Bliss candies. I usually try to keep individually wrapped chocolate candies in the house and at work so that I can get a quick fix without too many calories. Dove’s Bliss dark chocolate is perfect for this. They are 35 calories each and really take care of my cravings!


I also love the Dove Bliss Mint Chocolate. They are a bit higher at 45 calories a piece, but worth every bite!

3. I’m loving… Fun summer polishes for my pedicure. I especially am loving these colors…





4. I'm loving... that tomorrow is my Friday! I love it when I have short weeks!!


5. I’m loving as always my wonderful husband! Bond and I are taking a short couple days in Hot Springs Arkansas and I am so excited!

3 comments:

Kristen

I love SYTYCD too! Such a great show!

Unknown

It's amazing how great SYTYCD is!! I'm addicted to it :)

{I'm hosting a giveaway & I'd love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

Sarah

SYTYCD is kind of the best show on TV! I love that someone else loves it like I do! And, Essie nail polish is ALSO amazing! You have such good taste :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

Post a Comment