CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! The week is half over do lets see what everyone is loving....


I'm loving... That our 16 week check up went great! We got to hear a health heart beat at 152 beats per minute and set our next ultrasound to find out the sex of the Baby V!!! It's on May 16, during week 20. This allows for this best picture of the heart and other organs, which they will be checking too.

I'm loving... These great pinterest finds...












Plus I'm loving... My pinterest finds for Baby Vincent's room















I'm loving... As always my sweet husband. We celebrated our second anniversary yesterday and got to hear the heartbeat of our health baby today, life is good and I am so thankful for every minute!



What are you loving today?
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment