CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far. Here are some things I am enjoying this week...



I'm loving... four day work weeks. Monday was Martin Luther King Jr. Day, which is a state holiday and my office was closed. I like four day work weeks because they go so fast!

I'm loving... This great sweater I got at the Gap. It comes in black and grey. I got the black.







I'm loving... The first book in the Game of Thrones series. I finished it Sunday and had book club that same evening. I can't wait to start book 2! More to come in an entire post about the book.



I'm loving... As always my wonderful husband! This is an old picture from back in law school, but I love how blue his eyes look!



What are you loving this Wednesday?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment