CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I have been swamped all day but wanted to drop by with a few things I'm loving...



I'm loving my Unofficial Hungar Games Cookbook! It was a gift from my sister and I am making my first recipe out of it tonight so stay tuned!



I'm loving my new years resolutions. I know it's only been 4 days, but so far they are going great. I am doing a 12 week workout program from Women's Health designed by Chris Powell, the host from extreme makeover weight loss edition.


I am also going to read the Bible. I have a one year bible, which breaks it down by day so you read the whole thing in one year.



I'm loving as always my sweet wonderful husband!



What are you loving?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment