CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday's Must Have

Happy Monday!  Its the beginning of another week and I am excited to start up my weekly posts again.  So here is what I must have today...


I must have these great flawy tank tops for layering, they are so comfortable!



I must have Pride and Prejudice, the book, the movie (BBC version), and recently a play.  I did not even know there was a play, but they did it at a local college recently and I went with several girlfriends.  I just love the this Jane Austen novel!  I've read it countless times.


And my favorite film version is the BBC mini series starting Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy.


What must you have this Monday morning? Link up and share!




0 comments:

Post a Comment