CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, May 9, 2011

Quick Tilapia Dinner

I have not always been a lover of fish. Ok I hated seafood! But as I grew up I slowly started to enjoy some seafood, and tilapia and salmon happen to be two of them.

Tilapia is one of my favorite go to dinners. It's is very low calorie and low fat. Plus it thaws really fast which is great for my hectic schedule. This is a simple, quick dinner I threw together.







Thaw 4 tilapia breasts. Boil water and add pasta according to directions, push start on the microwave to cook the steam fresh veggies. While the pasta and veggies cook, Heat a skillet. As the skillet heats up dry the tilapia, lay out the fish and spray with Pam, then lightly sprinkled with dill weed, onion powder and cumin. Place the tilapia in the skillet with the seasoning side down.







While it starts to cook spray the other side and season. Tilapia cooks really fast so it isn't long before it can be flipped to cook the second side.







Nutrition info
Tilapia @ 100 cal per 4 oz. filet
Whole wheat rotini @ 210 cal per 1 cup dry (about 2 cups cooked)
Steam fresh whole green beans @ 25 cal per 1 cup

I like to add a bit of grated parmesan too!







Have your tastes changed as an adult? What is your quick and healthy go to dinner?

- Posted using my iPad 2


0 comments:

Post a Comment