CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I am Loving Wednesday


So my evening really got away from me and I can hardly keep my eyes open, but I wanted to let you know what I am loving this week.

I am loving new cook books and trying new recipes.




My wonderful sister gave me this new cook book and I think every meal I have made this week has been from a recipe in it, or based on one...stay tuned for lots of new recipes!

I am loving my subscription to Women's Health.




I order a subscription to Men's Health as part of Bond's anniversary present, and got myself one for half price! In the first issue I got a great new weight routine for toning my arms...they hurt so good!

That's all for this Wednesday...I have got to get some shut eye.

What are you loving this week?


- Posted using my iPad 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment