CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Today is my first day back to work after the holidays and it was rough to get going this morning. I hope you are still enjoying some time off. Let's see what everyone is loving this gorgeous Wednesday.




I'm loving... The after Christmas sales! So many sales and so many gift cards to spend!




I'm loving... That my office is so quiet today, it makes it easier to be here. It is seriously a ghost town!

I'm loving... My great Christmas gifts! Especially the beautiful wine stopper from my sister and brother-in-law, it's from their trip to Venice.




And this great jewelry armoire from my in-laws. My father in law did a great job putting it together for me!




And these games!








We already broke them out to play on Christmas day!

As always I am loving... my husband!  We took this on my new iphone on Christmas Eve...


What are you loving this Wednesday?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment