CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Baby Vincent Update: Week 28

I am way behind on blogging again this week! I am almost 29 weeks (by some calculators I already am!) but here is an update anyway :)

I am definitely into the third trimester. Last weekend my energy just disappeared. I took an epic nap on Sunday, the kind that hasn't happened since week 11, and was still ready for bed early. So lots of tired this week. But also excited about "baby boot camp" this weekend. Bond and I signed up for all the classes our doctor/hospital offer jammed into one weekend.

I decided to squeeze into the shirt I had been using for baby updates one last time, but I think I am officially too big for it to be comfortable so I will be using alternate shirts from now on.

We also made some purchases last weekend for Grant. A crib, dresser/changer combo, car seat and stroller. Then we started our registry, which is almost finished. I have done it online, but Target is one of the places we registered so people should be able to fins things in stores if they want. My goal is to finalize it Friday evening.

One last belly pick for the week...

 
 

1 comments:

Unknown

Congratulations! So cute!

come say hi over at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a wonderful day!

Post a Comment