CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I am having a busy day in the middle of a busy week, but wanted to share some things I am loving!

I'm loving... That some co-workers had birthdays and we got them a delicious cake! Sugar overload, but it is so good!

I'm loving... That bond and I are going to the theater to night to see Call Me Madam (it's a musical)!

I'm loving some great pinterest finds...

I'm loving... As always my wonderful husband! This picture is just over 4 years old, it was taken at our law school graduation party. I put it up because the Oklahoma Bar exam is going on right now and we were reminiscing about the simmer we took the Bar on our way to work this morning.

What are you loving this week?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment