CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, July 16, 2012

Menu Monday

It's Monday again so here is my menu for the week.

 

Monday - we are grilling tonight! And by we I mean My amazing husband has volunteered to grill tonight, I do the prep work. We are grilling chicken and green peppers. I am planning on putting some basic spices on the chicken for some added flavor. I will make either rice or quinoa to go with our grilled goodies!!

Tuesday - we are attending a 7 pm meeting at church and plan in picking up some subway for dinner.

Wednesday - whole wheat pasta with chicken spinach asiago sausages and quartered artichoke hearts.

Thursday - something easy, probably a frozen pizza

Friday - we have no plans yet Friday, but it is my sis's 24th birthday so we will probably do something to celebrate!

What are your meal plans this week?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment