CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby Vincent update: Week 29

We had another check up today so I waited to post an update. Grant had a good string heartbeat at 138 beats per minute and everything else was good too.

This week the temperatures have crossed to triple digits with no relief in sight so I am spending pretty much all my time indoors.

I am really liking peanut butter right now! With jelly, with bananas, with chocolate, on bread, waffles, spoons....

I am also keeping up with exercise, the elliptical for longer workouts and standing prenatal yoga for shorter workouts. We are still very busy, but i am making sure I relax when possible and get to bed early! Our next appointment is in two weeks, but I will continue the weekly updates!!

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment