CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Introducing...

I want to introduce myself and say a little about why I decided to start blogging. 

I am 28 years old.  I am an attorney who recently married another attorney. We live and work in Oklahoma City, have two dogs, a German Shepherd and Black Lab, and no children yet, but we do want a family someday.  We are active in our church and recently agreed to take over and revamp the young adults group.  Bond is on the board of a non-profit and I try to participate as often as possible.  I work out a lot. I like to cook which leads to us eating most of our meals at home.  I love to read, so much that I am currently in 2 book clubs!  I enjoy traveling when time and money allow.  I spend most weekend “free time” (I use this term loosely) with family and friends.  Some of the standard activities include dinners, brunch, football games, movies, and anything else fun I can think of. 

I consider my life to be typical of American’s in their mid 20’s to late 30’s.  Not based on the specific way I choose to spend my time, but in the overwhelming amount of things I commit to.  Whether the need to commit is derived from obligation or pure enjoyment, it can still stretch you to a very real breaking point. 

Disclaimer: I am NOT an expert in anything and do not profess to be one.  I am simply trying my best to balance all the things I have to do with all the things I want to do.  I believe it is possible to find a balance that allows you to be happy, fulfilled, and sane.  And I need as much help as anyone to find it.  

I have found great ideas and grown by reading other blogs and hope that by sharing the things I do it may help someone else. I also hope that by creating a space for you to share with me I will continue to learn and improve myself.  Maybe in the process I will be able to find a balance, or at least manage the clutter without losing my mind.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment