CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lent

Lent began last week on Ash Wednesday. Lent for those who are unfamiliar is a Christian name for the time period leading up to Easter.  Traditionally it is a time to reflect and remember the sacrifices made for man.  Many people do this by giving up something they enjoy in their daily life.  I have done this mostly with food items because they tend to be one of my biggest vices, and thus the most difficult to give up.  I have also practiced adding something into my day to better myself, including vitamins, exercise, reading news or the bible.  This year I am giving up pastries, especially donuts, which are currently one of my biggest vices. 

Are you giving up anything for Lent?  Or maybe adding something to your daily routine? If so, what is it and why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment