CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a wonderful week.  Lets find out...



1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is     that Tuesday was my birthday!  And it was great!!
2.   Colder weather makes me   want hot stuff. This week I have had several fires in the fireplace, a lot of tea, hot chocolate, and made chili .

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are    my husband, my friends, and my family.

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose    flats, either ballet or Toms .

5.  My personality type is    A!  Is there an A+? If so then I am probably that.  I like everything to have a place and be organized, even other peoples things...

6.  I have a serious problem resisting   
  chocolate and cheese.
7.  My favorite color to wear is    red and a neutral like grey.

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment