CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday! I am loving a lot today....



I'm loving... My fantastic new boots! They are by Nurture, which I had never heard of, at Dillard's. They are so comfortable!




I'm loving... How good our Halloween costumes turned out and how fun the party was. Pictures to come!

I'm loving... My wonderful birthday present from my fantastic husband! He got me a black pearl necklace and matching stud earrings!



I'm loving... These hairstyles. I have an appointment to get my haircut today and really want to do something a bit new! Tell me which on is your favorite.



















I'm loving... As always my amazing husband, who gave me a wonderful birthday yesterday!



What are you loving this week?


- Posted using my iPad 2

2 comments:

Kit

Great boots

Lisa

Love that black pearl necklace. I like the first Jen Aniston cut best. Happy Wednesday!

Post a Comment