CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! The week after a holiday is always so long, and busy! But it is finally Wednesday so let's see what everyone is loving this week...



I'm loving... These great new boots! I looked and looked and finally found the perfect flat boots



I'm loving... The idea of skinny cords. I haven't tried them on yet, but I am excited to try them on.



I'm loving... That it is time to buy a new planner. I am trying to use my iCal more, but I think I will always have to have a real planner to keep paper work in, etc. I am addicted to Franklin Covey, and think I will try this planner this year...


I'm loving... All the Christmas music! Especially the new Glee Christmas album. I can't wait for the episode!



I'm loving... That I started a link up of my own, must have Mondays. I hope you come visit!




I'm loving... My sweet husband, who puts up with all my Christmas Crazy!
This picture is from our first Christmas as a couple.



What are you loving this week!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

Unknown

I haven't picked the new Glee Christmas album up yet! Definitely doing that tonight!!

Have a great day :)

Post a Comment