CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, November 28, 2011

Must Have Monday

I have been contemplating doing my own weekly link up.  Since Monday’s need to be more fun, I want to share what I have found recently that I “must have” in the area of clothes, furniture, kitchen gadgets, books, really anything fun!  Also, cyber Monday is the perfect day to start so here it goes!


I must have…a pair of skinny cords.  Apparently corduroy is back this season, but I like the idea of wearing skinny cords with a pair of great boots.  These have a boring color selection, but the fit looks great.


I must have…great boots to go with my skinny cords.  I have looked at so many pairs of flat boots this year with no luck. I had a lot of qualifications: must zip, had to be leather (suede would be covered in dog hair at my house!), had to be mid or high calf, flats, and cute!  Finally these found these and they are perfect.

Happy Monday!  Link up and tell me what you must have this week!




0 comments:

Post a Comment