CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday. I am having a crazy week and it is super late for my post, but here is what I'm loving this week...



I'm loving... Thus great case for my iPad that I ordered from amazon. It even has a clip for my new stylus!


I'm loving... my new stylus! It is fantastic, especially for document review and annotating my pdf's...and it's red!



I'm loving... This project I found on pinterest. It is such a great idea for party guests. Mi am definitely doing this and will blog it!


I'm loving... My amazing husband! I can't put into words how much I love him!! This is a picture from our first Christmas together (2007)


What are you loving this Wednesday?





- Posted using my iPad 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment