CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby Vincent Update: Week 31

I am just barely getting this one up in time! I will actually be 32 weeks tomorrow! I am feeling good and Baby Grant is doing well. This morningnhenhad a good strong heartbeat and everything looked good!

It is HOT in Oklahoma, but I am drinking lots of water and staying in doors as much as possible. It actually hasn't been that bad, I think very comparable to last summer and I was not pregnant. I hope you are staying cool as well.

I am getting pretty big, butmitnhas not slowed me down too much. We have had lots of events and fun things in the last few weeks and I am still working out 4-5 days a week. We have been so busy that the baby furniture arrived, and is still in boxes. When we do get it together I will put up pictures.

We are also getting excited about up coming baby showers! We are having a co-Ed shower in about 2 1/2 weeks and my office is doing one at the end of the month as well. Hopefully we will get our act together with the nursery by labor day!!

our next appointment is August 15th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment