CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Baby Vincent Update: week 32

So again I'm almost 33 weeks, but here is the week 32 update. Better late than never! Let's start with they have changed my due date by a few days from October 1st to September 27th.

I am eating a lot of peanut butter! On everything, bread, fruit, veggies, my finger...

Little Grant is moving a lot and making me uncomfortable about 50% of the time with his various positions. He is really enjoying wedging himself into my ribs a couple times a day :)

Overall I am still feeling good, 32 weeks pregnant, but good. The heat is decreasing slightly so that is good news too! We are excited for September and getting the nursery together!

Our next appointment is August 15th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment