CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, August 3, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

Happy Friday! I haven't done a fill in the blank in a while so here we go!




  1. I am proud of the effort I put into my relationships, both personal and professional.
  2. This weekend I will host my sister’s first Mary Kay party in Oklahoma!
  3. A secret dream I have is to be a personal organizer. I would love to be paid to organize other peoples stuff, schedules, anything!!
  4. I can’t handle people who are not honest with their actions, be who you are and ask for what you want.
  5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is traffic!
  6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is a foot massage
  7. I think everyone should see a therapist/counselor sometime in their life. Everyone has issues they need to work out and a completely neutral third party is a healthy way to do that.


 

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment