CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, August 6, 2012

Menu Monday

It's Monday again already! The weekend went too fast. I stuck to last weeks menu except for one night, and I still cooked, just made flat pizza again instead of chicken black bean corn salad. So I am hoping this menu keeps me on track again this week.

Monday - black lentils with some veggies and grilled chicken. I am thinking red and green peppers, onion, and diced tomatoes. And maybe wrap it in a tortilla.

Tuesday - we are going out to dinner to celebrate my brother in laws birthday so no cooking.

Wednesday - flat out pizza with green pepper, tomato, and spinach.

Thursday - I am going to the theater with my sister and Bond has plans to go a happy hour event downtown so probably just a sandwich or something else really quick.

Friday - I have book club but may make a frozen pizza before hand to split with Bond.

 

What is your menu this week?

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment