CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, August 10, 2012

Fill in the blank Friday

Happy Friday! Here are some birthday themed blanks! Which is fun because Bond's birthday is this weekend :)

  1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is the big 3-0!
  2. The best birthday present ever would be to have a healthy happy 4 week old baby boy!
  3. My favorite birthday to date was this is a hard one, I have a Halloween party for my birthday every year, November 1st is my birthday so it makes sense! This means they are all really fun. I guess my 21st was pretty fun, at midnight on Halloween we went to a bar so I could get ID’d for the first time!!
  4. Birthdays make me feel happy J
  5. The worst birthday I ever had was probably one I have blocked from memory because I can’t think of a birthday that stands out as bad.
  6. When I was born it was November 1, 1982. I was 9 pounds, it was 2:30 pm in Girard Kansas (although my parents lived in another small town nearby).
  7. So far my favorite age has been 29! This year has been full of new and incredible experiences and I am excited to add one more, motherhood, before I turn 30!




Happy Friday!



 

1 comments:

Katie

I'm so jealous of your birthdate! I'm obsessed with Halloween and have always wished I had an October birthday so I could have a costume party every year! Love it!

Stopping by from the link-up! Happy Friday!

Post a Comment