CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

It's finally the end of the week...happy Friday! I hope your week was good, or at least not bad. It's time for my favorite Friday post with Lauren @ the little things we do.




1. My go to outfit for a dress up occasion like a wedding is... The essential item in every woman's closet, a little black dress (LBD). You can't go wrong, just think Audrey...


2. This has been... Hot! I talking crazy record breaking, wicked witch of the west I'm melting, hot.



3. when it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat... An Archer Farms frozen pizza. This is Target's brand and it has some great options where the whole pizza is under 1000 calories, great for Bond and I to split.


4. My favorite pair of shoes is... Changing with the season. Right now my favorite pair of shoes are these flip flops by Jessica Simpson...


They can make a dress more casual, and a pair of shorts more dressy. And of course I always love my toms! Especially my red ones for OU football games!



5. A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but I could never part with is... This old jewelry I have from middle school. I bought some of it and made some of it, but either way it was a time when I was developing my own style and learning to accessorize so I have to keep it.

6. My favorite person is... My wonderful husband!!



7. If I were going to write my own blank it would say... I am getting ready to take a much needed vacation so mine would say "my all time favorite vacation was"



- Posted using my iPad 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment