CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Preparing for a Trip


Being the type A personality that I am, I make lists and plans for everything, especially travel.  Bond and I have a trip planned to Napa Valley and it is rapidly approaching.  We are going with two other couples for 6 days.  I am starting my packing list and to do list today.  Over last weekend I was running errands for our trip and had the idea to buy water bottles so we all stay hydrated.  Only 4 of us needed them, so I got us and one of the other couples these cute water bottles from Bed Bath & Beyond. 


They are aluminum, fit into cup holders, clip on to bags, plus they are really cute! 

I also got this...


It’s a wine tasting journal!  On the inside each page has a location to write down likes dislikes, flavor, and more.




I am so excited for this trip!!  Can you tell??

0 comments:

Post a Comment