CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! The week is finally half over and it's time to see what everyone is loving today over at This Kind of Love.



I'm loving... Bachelor Pad on ABC. I can't get enough, even though it is reality tv at it's worst.




I especially liked last week when Aimes left with Jackie.




I'm loving... That the first OU football game is only 10 days away!




I'm loving... The Help by Kathyrn Stockett. It is our next book club book and I can't put it down.



I'm loving... These cute OU clothes for football season...












I'm loving...my wonderful husband!



What are you loving this beautiful Wednesday?
- Posted using my iPad 2

2 comments:

Anonymous

BOOOMER!
we are from indy but looooove OU football!! :)

Kristen

Oh I love Bachelor Pad too! It was so cute when Aimes left with Jackie, I hope that works out!

Post a Comment