CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a great week. It has been hard to be back at work, but I have been staying very busy and that helps. Let link up and see what everyone is loving this week at This Kind of Love with Jamie.








I'm loving... Napa Valley! Bond and I had so much fun on our vacation. It was so beautiful and We will definitely go back!















I'm loving... Being home and getting back into our routines. I love vacation, but Bond and I do not take relaxing vacations. We are on the move every second seeing and experiencing everything we can. This means I am pretty tired when I get back, but it is so worth it!

I'm loving...The new season of Project Runway. I came home from vacation to two episodes on the TiVo, and it just keeps getting better and better. Make it work!














I'm loving... As always my amazing husband!








What are you loving this Wednesday?

- Posted using my iPad 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment