CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance Playlist


One of my favorite shows, even though it is reality tv, is So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD).  This season has come to an end and the winner, Melanie, was definitely one of my favorites throughout the show.


This is her G Series campaign for Gatorade...


 I love a lot of things about this show.  I took dance classes through elementary and middle school.  When I was in high school I was on the pom squad (or the dance team).  This allows me to really appreciate the difficulty of what the dancers are doing.  I also love the choreography created on the show and the music the choreographers select.  Each season I make a list of all the songs I love, either because of the dance or the music itself, and then narrow them down to a playlist.  Then I burn CD’s for all my SYTYCD loving friends and family! Here is this season’s play list…

  1. Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars (danced by Miranda & Robert)
  2. Turn to Stone by Ingrid Michaelson (danced by Melanie & Marko)
  3. Forget You by Celo (danced by Alex & Sasha)
  4. Turning Tables by ADELE (danced by Caitlyn & Mitchell)
  5. Fade Into Me by David Cook (danced by Tadd & Jordan)
  6. I Got You by Leona Lewis (danced by Melanie and Marko)
  7. Memories by David Guetta (danced by Jordan & Tadd)
  8. Americano by Lady Gaga (danced by Melanie & Marko)
  9. Just the Way You Are by Boyce Avenue (danced by Jess & Clarice)
  10. Take another little piece of by Janis Joplin (danced by Caitlyn & Mitchell)
  11. Misty Blue by Dorothy Moore (danced by Sasha & Twitch)
  12. The Lonely by Christina Perri (danced by Jess & Katherine)
  13. Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Adler (danced by Melanie & Neal)
  14. Take a Bow by Rihanna (danced by Jess & Lauren)
  15. Another One Bites the Dust by Queen (danced by Tadd & Lauren)
  16. Fool of Me by Me’Shell Ndegeocello (danced by Sasha & Kent)
  17. Inside these Lines by Trent Dabbs (danced by Ricki & Jamie)
  18. Drop it Low by Kat Deluna (danced by Caitlyn & Pasha)
  19. Shine by Sharif Iman (The boys goodbye song)
  20. Waiting Outside the lines by Greyson Chance (the girls goodbye song)
What was your favorite dance or song this season?

0 comments:

Post a Comment