CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, August 19, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday!  It’s finally here!  This week has been so busy and exhausting.  I feel like I crammed a month of work into one week.  I hope your week was less hectic than mine.  Lets join http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/ for Fill in the Blank Friday…



  1. My Idea of pure perfection would be… If everyday could a Saturday!
  1. Love makes the world go ‘round.
  1. If it weren’t for student loans I’d… start a new career as a personal organizer or maybe become a certified nutritionist and personal trainer.
  1. Bloggers are… people like everyone else with something to say, and they choose to say it in writing online.
  1. If I had the winning lottery ticket I’d buy you… out of all your debt (student loans, cars, mortgage, credit cards, and throw in a shopping spree.
  1. I’m glad it’s Friday because… the week after a vacation is so crazy!
  1. Something I’m excited about is… Football Season! Boomer Sooner!!

Happy Friday!!

1 comments:

Sar

I agree that love makes the world go round! And physics, of course.

Love your blog! Just stopping by from FitBF!

Post a Comment