CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone is ready for Halloween!  It seems this weeks fill in the blanks are inspired by the holiday.  Link up and see at the little things we do.




  1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a mom when I grew up.  I went through phases of other things, teachers, business woman, doctor, etc.  But no matter what I wanted to do as a profession I was always still a mom.
  2. As an adult my dream job would be, in addition to a mom, a professional organizer.  I love to get a spaced organized and design methods to maintain organization, and it would be awesome to get paid for that.
  3. When I was Younger I wanted to be just like my mom.
  4. The child hood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a prom queen before the prom.  When I was little I did not enjoy frilly things, but my mom and I came up with a costume idea to be the before picture of a prom queen.  I wore a bath robe, curlers in my hair, a face mask, and painted half my nails.  I really enjoyed it, but my mom told me when I was older that some of the neighbors thought I was dressed as an ex-wife, so I’m not sure if I totally recommend the costume now.
  5. My favorite childhood toy was baby Richard.  I loved dolls (see questions #1). I found this doll I really wanted, but it was expensive.  I made a deal with my parents that if I saved half the money they would pay the other half.  When I finally got the doll I used a baby name book my mom had to pick the name, and decided it was a boy.  I named him Richard.  Just in case your wondering, yes I still have the doll.
  6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I would be mean to my sister.  I can’t remember anything else specific that I did as a young kid.  But I know I picked on my sister and got in trouble pretty regularly.
  7. I get daily inspiration from friends, family, co-workers, pinterest, blogs, and my amazing husband!
Happy Halloween and Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment