CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Monday's Must Have

It's Monday again...it always comes too quickly!  Hopefully you had a great weekend and your week will go quickly.  Here are some things I must have this Monday...


I must have... a snowman lawn ornament.  I have a thing about snowmen, I tend to buy a lot of christmas decorations that are snowmen themed.  While getting some new things to help decorate our house I saw this great lawn ornament!



I must have these great coats.  I love pea coats, and could definitely see myself in this plaid one, but I have never been brave enough to wear a white coat!



I must have this great polish.  I think the color is perfect for the holidays, it will go with everything.


Link up and share your latest must haves!



0 comments:

Post a Comment