CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a great week. Let's join up and fill in some blanks...




1. The most selfless thing I've ever done was... I don't think I have done anything selfless enough to stand out. I just try to do what I can for family, friends, and the occasional stranger.

2. When it comes to working out... I am addicted. I workout 5 to 7 days a week. I workout at home so that helps.

3. A woman's should always... be true to herself, not compromising her values and beliefs to please others. And always have chocolate on hand!

4. I wish I could... have a talent or hobby that translates into a career and then I would... quit my job to do it full time

5. A best friend is... someone who knows all your secrets and loves you anyway

6. I can't get enough of... Oreos. I am loving them right now!

7. This weekend I am... going to a wedding and watching football

What are you doing this weekend?

- Posted using my iPad 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment