CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I am loving the fall weather today, let's blow over to see what everyone else is loving...




I'm loving... Boots! I am hoping to find a great pair of flat boots like theses...



I'm loving... That Halloween is next Monday and this weekend is our Halloween Costume Party. Stay tuned for some great costume pictures.



I'm loving... The Peanuts with Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin. It is my favorite Halloween show.



I'm loving... These two great crafts I found on pinterest...







I am going to try and combine the two ideas for tomorrows post!

I'm loving... As always my wonderful husband! Here is us as Bond and Bond Girl



What are you loving this wednesday?


- Posted using my iPad 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment