CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  This is the latest I have ever done this post, but my day and week are crazy!  Here is what I am loving this week...


I'm loving... how much fun we had in Dallas for OU vs. TX weekend!  The outcome of the game was great too!!
This is the group at the beginning of the day (most of us made it, it was a very early game)


Here are the ladies who stayed outside the Cotton Bowl and watch the game on the big screens...


I'm loving... that there is finally a facebook app on the ipad.  It makes it so much easier to use.

I'm loving... that it is finally feeling like fall.  I am enjoying the slightly cooler weather and getting excited about wearing sweaters.

I'm loving... these cute sweaters...





I'm loving... my sweet husband!



What are you loving this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment