CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  I am finally getting around to my post, but better late than never.  Busy week with lots of work and fun... here is what I'm loving...


I'm loving... Revenge on ABC.  It is my favorite new show this fall!  if you haven't seen it I recommending watching it from the beginning online.


I'm loving... This great dress I got at white house black market.  I don't love the styling in this picture (mainly the shoes).  I got a great black stretch belt to go with it!  It looks great with my black and white suit jacket so I can also wear it to work.


I'm loving... That I get to wear my new dress tomorrow night to an event where my husband is one of the 30 under 30 being honored.  It is the inaugural 30 under 30 next generation award by iOn Oklahoma.


I'm loving... My wonderful husband.  I am so proud of him for being nominated and chosen for the 30 under 30 next gen award.  Here is a picture of the whole 30 under 30 group with the Governor of Oklahoma...


And another cute pic of Bond and I in Napa Valley...


What are you loving this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment