CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, October 21, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

Happy Friday!  So happy it is the weekend.  Lets fill in some blanks with the little things we do.



1.   Nothing says fall like      pumpkin patches springing up on every corner.

2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is   getting ready for all the holidays coming up.  I love the decorating and planning .

3.  My favorite fall treat is   a pumpkin latte...yum!

4. Fall makes me think of    change    because    my birthday is in the fall so I change, I change my clothes to long sleeves, you start school with a new class, it goes on and on.. .

5.  Autumn free form word association, go!    leaves, colors, change, cool, crisp, football, outside.

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is     Jeans, Toms, a comfy fitted t-shirt or tank top with a sweater.

7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)    Halloween!  My birthday is November 1 so Bond and I have a birthday/halloween party.  But I just really like to dress up.  Any excuse to dress up is good enough for me.

Happy Friday and Happy Fall!

1 comments:

Victoria

great answers, i love pumpkin lattes!!

Post a Comment