CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Baby Vincent Update : Week 23

We are into week 23. I am feeling great and feeling Baby Grant a lot!




One exciting thing that happened over the weekend was Bond got to feel Baby Grant move too. After the Thunder win on Saturday we watched a movie and he was moving all around, then I thought I felt him on the outside and Bond did not have to wait long to confirm. I was so happy Bond got to be there!




I am eating fruit and hard boiled eggs for my snacks at work. They travel well and are filling.



I am feeling great! My weight is on the high side, but I am sticking with smart food choices and exercising 5-6 days a week. Sometimes it's elliptical or yoga, or like last Saturday when Bond took me to the zoo and we walked for 3 hours, and got to see the baby elephant!



Our next appointment is Wednesday July 13th so stay tuned!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment