CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I have a lot to love this week!



I'm loving... that Baby Grant had a good strong heart beat this morning at our 24 week appointment! I did the glucose test as well but won't have results for a day or two.

I'm loving... This great design for a Winnie the pooh quote I am thinking about for the nursery.


I'm loving... The amazing oatmeal cookies my sis made last night!

I'm loving... The OKC Thunder and am so Excited they are in the NBA finals!



I'm loving... As always my amazing husband! He was so great last weekend when he married two of our best friends! This is right before the ceremony with is secret service looking microphone...



What are you loving this week?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment