CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Today is a very happy Wednesday because it is also my Friday! I am loving that I am heading out tomorrow to join Bond for a mini "babymoon", which for those who don't know is a vacation before baby arrives, the last one you may get for quite some time! Here is what else I am loving this week...

I'm loving... The lyric theater's first production in the summer series, Bye Bye Birdie. I have never seen it live and just loved it!

I'm loving... This cute arrangement one of my coworkers received, it's a puppy plant!

 

I'm loving... My Pinterest finds this week

Isn't his fruit and cheese plate a great idea for July 4th!
I'm loving... As always my wonderful husband! Can't wait to see him tomorrow!!

 

What are you living this week?

 

1 comments:

Courtney

I am DYING over that puppy plant! What a cute idea!

Post a Comment