CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby Vincent Update: week 24

We are almost through 6 months, it is going so fast, mostly because we have been so busy!



We had a marathon weekend in Tulsa for Liz and Scott's wedding. It we beautiful, but I was so physically exhausted, I had no idea being a bridesmaid pregnant would make me sleep for two days!


As you can see I will soon have to start taking pictures in different clothes! These are barely fitting, no not too comfortably.


We haven't really started on the nursery, but we have decided to go with a Winnie the pooh theme, using the classic pooh bear. My wonderful sister is sewing most of it so I need to get the fabric picked out and the furniture bought pronto! I think a carseat is the only other purchase we will make before our shower in August!

I have an appointment tomorrow so watch for another brief update!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

winnie the pooh baby shower

Ya its looking little bit uncomfortable no matter well congratulation for being mother.

Post a Comment