CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I wasn't able to post earlier today but I am loving a lot this week.

 

I'm loving... The neutropenia naturals Chapstick! I am addicted to Chapstick and this one is great. It has a great silky feel and a wonderful minty flavor without as intense as Burt's Bees.

I'm loving... My Pinterest finds for this week. I found some great recipes I need to try. I am in a rut for recipes and really need some new ideas.

I'm loving... As always my wonderful husband! Last weekend we went to a murder mystery bed and breakfast in Guthrie Oklahoma. It was set in 1948 and was so much fun! I highly recommend you try one in your area.

What are you loving this week?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment