CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, June 25, 2012

Menu Monday

Happy Monday! I am not doing much cooking this week because Bond is out of town and I have a short week as well. I am going to stay on the healthy side, but mostly quick and easy meals. Happy planning...

 

Monday - make your own tacos with my sister's homemade pico! I will use refried black beans, spinach, pico, and a small amount of grated cheese.

Tuesday - I have a late meeting and tickets to a musical at the civic center, so I will pack a sandwich and some fruit to eat on the go.

Wednesday - something easy and light, maybe finishing off any leftovers, or even scrambled egg whites with veggies, toast, and fruit. I love breakfast for dinner!

I leave town Thursday morning to join Bond for the weekend, so my wonderful sister and BIL will be eating at our house the rest of the week and probably cooking much more than I plan too! more on that in this weeks baby update :)

What are you cooking up this week?

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment