CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Baby Vincent Update: week 26

All is good at the Vincent home. We are into week 26 and still feel pretty good. I am starting to feel too large to do some things, like bend at some angles, but I can do pretty much everything else.

I am on my own this week, but only until Thursday when I join Bond in San Fransico for a mini baby moon. I am very excited, especially because I get to see one of my best friends that recently moved out there. Since I am on my own I had to improvise a picture this week, and it is in a new OU shirt!

We have an appointment next Thursday, so that will probably be my next update as well. If you don't visit again before then have a great 4th of July!

0 comments:

Post a Comment