CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easter Candy


I must have dessert.  I figured out a long time ago that I need something sweet after a meal, and it usually has to be chocolate!  So I always keep individually wrapped treats in the house so I can limit myself to just 1 (or 2 or 3). 

Lately I have been having Easter candy for dessert every night.   I bought it as soon as it showed up at the local grocery store.  Easter is my absolute favorite candy holiday!  Has been for as far back as I have memories.  Growing up I remember dying eggs for fun and eventually eating them all, but my parents only hid plastic eggs.  So on Easter every egg we found was full of candy!  We also got an Easter basket every year with a small gift and more CANDY!  The bigger candy was usually in the basket, and of course included a chocolate rabbit.

My top 5 Easter Candies:
1.    Cadbury Crème Egg

2.    Brach’s Malted Milk Eggs

3.    Cadbury Mini Crème Eggs

4.    Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs

5.    M&M peanut butter eggs



Are you sensing a theme??? 

What is your favorite candy holiday? and Why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment