CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

One of the bogs I like, AdventuresInGrownUpness.blogspot.com, posts this idea of just listing the first ten things that come to your mind. So as I wait for Bond to finish his workout before dinner I thought I would give it a try...

1. Super excited to watch tonight 90 minute Glee! And then downloading the music I can't live without.

2. I was very bad with my eating habits over the Easter weekend and have now been back on track for 2 days, including two good workouts.

3. Our back fence blew down in a day of crazy wind. Bond and the neighbor propped it up as a temporary fix. It looks... Ghetto. We got some estimates and Bond and I will head over to talk to the neighbors later this evening about our options. Bond and I want to go with metal posts instead of the wimpy wood ones we have now...fingers crossed!

4. I need to add a blogroll to Attempt @ Balance. I just need to find the time...

5. There is an arts festival starting this weekend. Bond is on the board of a non-profit and has volunteered to work it's booth at the festival this Thursday evening. I am hoping to go too!

6. Bond has a special lunch tomorrow that doubles as a graduation from his leadership program. Unfortunately I couldn't rework my day to be there. But I am very proud of all his efforts just the same.

7. I have the worst and most random taste in television. Right now I am enjoying Property Virgins, but I have been known to watch many of the shows on the CW and ABC Family.

8. Black Swan came out to rent at red box today! I have big plans to watch it this weekend.

9. Bond's mom gave us a huge bag of candy on Easter, and of course I had already bought some too. So now I have so much Easter candy and I can't stop eating it! (See my prior post on the love I have for Easter candy)

10. I have to admit I am gonna check out The Voice tonight. I am not sure why, but i am intrigued. Is anyone else interested in this one?




- Posted using my iPad 2





0 comments:

Post a Comment