CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, April 25, 2011

My weekend got away from me...

So I was planning to do at least one maybe two posts this past weekend, but all of a sudden it was Sunday night! My weekend in a nutshell....

Friday I was feeling a bit under the weather so Bind and I stayed in with dinner and a movie. We picked up salads and pizza, and Oscar winning The Kings Speech. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. Fair warning that you really have to pay attention to the dialogue to follow the relationship development, so it's not a good movie to watch while multi-tasking or with the kids around.

Saturday I slept in and felt much better. Did a few things around the house, laundry, etc. Then Bond and I went to dinner with his parents. When we got there one of his sisters surprised us by flying in town for Easter weekend! We had a nice long chat over Mexican food, and high tailed it over to some friends to watch an NBA playoff game starting at 9 pm. After that it was home to bed for early Easter service.

Sunday was a rainy Easter morning, but we made it to the 8 am service despite the weather and late night. After service we did some light grocery shopping. Then about an hour talking to one of my sisters on iChat before heading out in the rain again. This time to pick up Bond's Grandmother for Easter brunch with his family. It was a delicious buffet, and I ate way too much! Swear, I gained several pounds in the last 4 days.

It was a lovely Easter weekend, and our first since we got married! I have a busy week ahead of me and already feel drained! So I will be making quick, easy dinners, if I have the energy to cook at all, and trying to get to bed early!

How was your Easter? Did you have a busy weekend too?

- Posted using my iPad 2


0 comments:

Post a Comment