CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday Routine

Our normal Sunday routine is early church, and by early I mean really early, we attend the 8:00 a.m. service. Then Bond goes to the office for the morning and I head to the grocery store. It's great to hit the supermarket early on Sunday. I get there about 9:05 a.m. and breeze through the isles. I am usually home by 10:00 a.m. feeling good since I have already accomplished several things on my todo list.

Once I get home from the grocery store I unload everything and put it away. This leads to a massive fridge clean out. I grab all the left overs and decide what stays and what goes. Then I start on some other "todo's"... get laundry started, clip coupons from the Sunday paper, vacuum, etc. Then it's time for lunch. I try to keep it light and use up leftovers from the week before.

Today I had some left over refried black beans and spinach so I threw it together on a carb balance low calorie tortilla with salsa and sour cream.





It really hit the spot! The great thing about our Sunday routine is that by the time Bond gets home, which is usually just in time for lunch, I have gotten most of my "todo" list done and we can hangout, walk the dogs, take a nap, read, watch sports, basically whatever we want.

What is your Sunday morning routine?

- Posted using my iPad 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment