CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, December 16, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

Happy Friday! Hope your done with your holiday shopping! Let's see what people are putting in the blanks today...




1. My most favorite "little thing" is hanging out on the couch with my husband, reading a book, drinking a glass of tea or wine. If a fire is going its a bonus!

2. I'd give anything to take a nap!

3. I can't believe Christmas is only a week away! The holidays have been a whirlwind this year.

4. The one thing I'd like to achieve today is a workout.

5. The last thing I want to do today is go to a store, any store.

6. If I were writing my own blank today I would say... My favorite holiday movie is it is a close call, but Love Actually.

7. My favorite candle scent is Christmas cookie by Yankee candle. I burn it year round...yum!

Have a happy Friday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comments:

Rachel

Ooh, I love Love Actually - definitely one of my holiday favorites!

Post a Comment