CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Monday's Must Have

Happy Monday!  I can't believe Christmas is next weekend.  December has gone by so fast.  My shopping is done and everything is wrapped, so now I get to enjoy some of my favorite things... I have been spending time with friends and family, watching my favorite holiday movies, and relaxing.  Lets get to the things I have to have this Monday...


This time of year especially I must have lotion and lip balm.  My two recent finds are the best I have ever found.  The lotion I must have right now is by Victoria Secret, At First Sight.  It smells greats and is so moisturizing.
My other must have item is also a new find.  It is Lip Saver by Aveda.  It is truly the most amazing lip balm or lip treatment I have ever found.  It does not have a pretty scent or flavored taste, but lasts so long, even while eating and drinking.

What is on your must have list?  Link up and share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment